Wherever you are in the world, experience dynamic London with a virtual educational tour. Our detailed and engaging packages go beyond the tourist sites and analyse the most essential dimensions of real, working London. We home in on specific industries and trends and provide the perfect virtual research trip for your team or student group.
Our unique virtual tour experiences combine a 1 hour engaging video led by our passionate guides on the streets of London, with a 30-minute live Q&A session.
Virtual City of London Finance Tour
Explore the City of London as a global financial centre. From the towering skyscrapers of the insurance quarter to the historic facades of the Bank of England, this virtual tour uncovers the past, present and future of the City.
- The London Stock Exchange and its transition through time
- The role of the Bank of England and retail banking
- The archaic governance of the City of London whose limited regulations are highly prized by the financial sector
- The origins of the world’s first insurance broker – in an unlikely location!
- The impact of the 2008 financial crisis, Brexit, and Covid-19
For group booking get in touch now via email@example.com to book your Virtual City of London Finance Tour package.
For individual guests, the pre-recorded video tour is now also available! Your viewing link and password will arrive directly in your email inbox. Click below to purchase 3-days viewing access!
Virtual London Sustainability Tour
Cast your vote on whether London is a truly sustainable city! Journey through some of the most picturesque parts of Central London and explore the capital’s green credentials.
- The low-carbon transport initiatives leading the way
- How the UK assesses sustainable architecture
- The eco features of iconic London buildings
- London’s urban greening policy and beautiful lesser-known parks
- How businesses in London are promoting more sustainable consumption.
And much more!
Get in touch now via firstname.lastname@example.org to book your Virtual Sustainability Tour.