Online Company Visits
Showcasing innovation straight from industry leaders, explore the pandemic through a business lens. Our sessions analyse the business models, pivoting strategies and emerging sectors post-Covid-19.
Our online company visits are dynamic live exchanges between speakers and participants. Discover real-world entrepreneurship and the latest industry trends direct from the pioneers driving innovation.
Our partners include:
- Seedrs – the leading equity crowdfunder and the most active supporter of private businesses in the UK
- LOKE Global – the king of pivoting - this ordering and loyalty super-app caters for the biggest names in hospitality and utilises the latest in AI and big data.
- CKX – provider of the most cutting-edge AI, blockchain and Internet of Things technical solutions for corporate clients and governments.
Entocycle – the biotech leading light addressing food security on a global scale, bringing together science, technology and business.
- Sync. - an exciting fintech platform aggregating all financial accounts and allowing users to swap between currencies and transfer funds to one another.
- Intelak – the vibrant start-up hub by Emirates, Microsoft, Accenture and Dubai Tourism which launches, nurtures and scales start-ups in aviation, travel and tourism.
- Verb Brands – the luxury digital marketing agency in London and New York whose clients include Bugatti, Jimmy Choo and Sunseeker.
- Urban Edge Capital – the hedge fund that’s ahead of the curve, generating consistent returns with investment opportunities overlooked by the traditional market.
Online company visits are essential inclusion for online business programmes and teaching, as well as corporate innovation and discovery programmes. Get in touch now via firstname.lastname@example.org with your group’s bespoke requirements.