London Street Art Tour
Shoreditch Street Art
Come and explore London’s most colourful and vibrant district with Insider London. Our guides will show you the most stunning pieces in London’s East End, created by world-famous names as well as local underground artists.
Shoreditch boasts one of the highest concentrations of street art in the world so come and explore the most vibrant local haunts, community hubs and beautiful pieces. Going beyond Instagram, our guides explore the local context, the evolution of the art form, and the unique debates within the street art scene.
Meeting Point: Outside Shoreditch High Street
Finishing Point: Ely’s Yard, Brick Lane
On this street art walking tour, you will:
- Discover one of the earliest (now protected) works by world-famous graffiti artist Banksy
- Visit the UK’s largest street art wall and trace its many layers
- Learn about the artist who had tea with the Prime Minster and whose work was given to the U.S. President as a gift
- Find out why mushrooms grow on pretty much anything in the East End of London
- Discover murals and art installations by artists such as Jimmy C, Stik, Space Invader and many more!
To book your Street Art Tour or to find out more then get in touch via email@example.com.