Marketing & Retail
As famously once stated “Britain is a nation of shopkeepers” – so come and explore London’s most successful retail districts with Insider London. Our award-winning retail tours sample the coolest and most interesting shops that London has to offer.
In the face of global e-commerce giants and spending cuts, come and see the retailers that are doing it right. We offer two fantastic tours in two very different areas of London: the West End and the East End. Compare and contrast them or pick the neighbourhood for you.
West End Retail Design
A global centre for luxury retail, traverse the elegant promenades of Mayfair. A historic commercial and residential area in West London, Mayfair attracts the world’s most prestigious brands and designers as well as the most affluent clientele. We explore how leading lights maintain their status in the brick and mortar realm.
Meeting Point: Outside Wholefoods Market, near Piccadilly Circus
Finishing Point: Fortnum & Masons, Piccadilly
On this tour you will discover
- The overwhelming attraction of British heritage brands
- The extravagance of the historic arcades
- The most beautiful visual merchandising strategies
- The flagship stores of global brands which line Regent Street
- How Savile Row maintains its prestige
- Two of London’s most iconic department stores
To book your West End Retail Design Tour or to find out more then get in touch via email@example.com.
East End Retail Design
There’s a new kid on the block. Come and experience the youthful vibes of Shoreditch and test its status as a vibrant hotspot of retail, art and design. We visit London’s trendiest district where shabby chic reigns supreme and explore how Shoreditch has become one of the most fashionable commercial zones in London.
Meeting Point: Outside Shoreditch Grind, exit 4 of Old Street Station
Finishing Point: Ely’s Yard, Truman Brewery
On this tour you will discover:
- The latest trend-setting boutiques and independent shops
- Impossibly stylish lifestyle brands
- The vibrant buzz of Brick Lane
- The experience economy in all its glory
- How a run-down roundabout became a destination retail station
- The street that Vogue referred to as “the coolest street in London”
To book your East End Retail Design Tour or to find out more then get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.