Insider London’s Quirky London Tour is the London that the history books don’t mention, and the tour guides leave out!
Whether you are a born-and-bred Londoner or just looking to get off the beaten track, the Quirky Tour is a London history tour with a difference. This alternative London history tour explores the fun-filled streets of Covent Garden from the secret stories of the piazzas and monuments to the curiosities round ever back-street corner. Journey back in time with Insider London and Covent Garden will never be the same again.
Discover London’s best bits with this two-hour Quirky Walking Tour. Sites include Covent Garden Piazza, the Royal Opera House, Waterloo Bridge, the Savoy Hotel and Trafalgar Square.
Meeting Point: Outside Covent Garden Station
Finishing Point: Trafalgar Square
On this tour you will:
- Explore London’s historic party district
- Meet a group of lions that would upset any zoologist
- Discover the favourite intoxicants of old London
- Find London’s most controversial sculptures
- Learn the true origins of some of Britain’s favourite expressions
To book your Quirky Tour or to find out more then get in touch via email@example.com.