Haunted London - Ghost Tour
Old London town is no stranger to ghost stories. This ancient city is host to all sorts of ghouls, ghosts and things that go bump in the night. Book your Insider London guide and stroll through the backstreets of the West End. We bring London history to life and introduce you to the Londoners who never wanted to leave!
Best under cover of darkness, come and explore some of the capital’s most gruesome murders and unsolved mysteries. Famous Ghosts and Infamous Murders is a walking tour that will have you discovering new haunts of your own and checking over your shoulder at every twist and turn. If you are looking for a guided ghost tour that is filled with history and spooky tales, then look no further!
Meeting Point: Outside Tottenham Court Road Station, Exit 1
Finishing Point: Near Temple Station
On this tour you will:
- Squeeze through one of London’s narrowest alleyways
- Visit one of London’s many plague pits and one of the city’s earliest leper hospitals
- Discover a ghost behind a frighteningly tight Victorian bolero jacket
- Venture down a tunnel so haunted that our Insider tour guides may not even be brave enough to walk down it
- Learn about the murder mystery that gripped Londoners long before Jack the Ripper came on the scene
- Explore the hidden alleys which became prime locations for films such as Harry Potter
To book your Ghost Tour or to find out more then get in touch via email@example.com. This tour also runs publicly at 7pm on Saturdays, book your ticket here.