Company Visits & Workshops - For Schools & Corporate Groups
For real business insight out of the office or classroom then look no further than our Company visits and Workshops. Selected visits and workshops are now available as live online sessions for group bookings.
Our company visits for students and corporate groups showcase some of the world’s most powerful companies as well as the capital’s most innovative entrepreneurs, including:
- Seedrs - the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK. From fintech to food and beverages, they support companies from a wide range of industries to seek investment. The platform aims to make investment easy for anyone from angels and VCs to the general public, all managed online.
- Turo – the Airbnb for cars, making car sharing easy, profitable and stylish. With a presence in over 7,000 cities in North America, this exciting Silicon Valley star is now making waves around the world.
- Paysme – the dynamic fintech rolling out digital financial services to support small business customers. Paysme is to power Europe’s first Super App for underserved SMEs. Embedded finance tools include mobile payments, e-commerce, digital banking, accounting, lending and insurance.
Tribal Worldwide - the global technology-based marketing agency, part of the Omnicons Group, that develops creative solutions for McDonald’s, Adidas, and Volkswagen.
- Aberrant Architecture – the pioneers transforming run-down locations into vibrant community hubs. This architecture practice engages local communities to create amazing spaces from shopping centres to schools. This award-winning firm boasts an international portfolio.
- Plum Fintech – the financial super-app app trusted by over 1.3 million users. This dynamic AI-driven tool platform helps customers to save, earn and invest seamlessly. Making money go further, Plum Fintech has partnered with 9 major banks and offers a variety of exciting features.
- Formula Media – the digital disruptors driving forward the future of marketing. Formula Media pair CTV, AI, AR, VR and more with their innovative use of data. Discover the brand-storytellers who have partnered with the Prince’s Trust and Soho House.
- Junee – the drivers of sustainability waging war on single-use packaging. Through smart logistics and a wealth of partnerships Junee is driving forward the circular economy.
Insider London’s Company Visits are a unique opportunity for corporate groups and government officials looking for a rare behind-the-scenes experience, as well as for student groups looking to explore real-life thriving business models. Our visits provide an opportunity to make vital contacts and discover key challenges of the modern world in specific industries.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to choose from our extensive list of partners. With opportunities for a variety of groups, with sizes from 6-80 people, we will create a bespoke business programme for your precise professional or academic needs.
Insider London also hosts engaging and interactive workshops with top industry professionals. The precise subject matter of talks and workshops can be oriented around the interests and requirements of your student or corporate group.
- Fintech for the Future – An ideas exchange between some of the UK’s most innovative fintech companies. With a carefully curated selection of start-ups.
Asset Management & Trading – A bespoke session based on the background of the group; this workshop is led by a former policy advisor to the European Monetary Affairs committee.
- Business Model Canvas – A fantastic introductory session for students. This workshop introduces critical key considerations for budding entrepreneurs when creating their business model
- Defining Leadership - exploring crucial characteristics of successful leadership and their practical application to honing negotiating and influencing skills.
Get in touch via email@example.com to start creating your perfect educational package.