Company Visits & Workshops - For Schools & Corporate Groups
For real business insight out of the office or classroom then look no further than our Company visits and Workshops. Selected visits and workshops are now available as live online sessions for group bookings.
Our company visits for students and corporate groups showcase some of the world’s most powerful companies as well as the capital’s most innovative entrepreneurs, including:
- Metro Bank – the first new UK high street bank in more than 150 years that started after the 2008 financial crisis. Come and discover their community-oriented business model
- Seedrs - the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK. From fintech to food and beverages, they support companies from a wide range of industries to seek investment. The platform aims to make investment easy for anyone from angels and VCs to the general public, all managed online
- Sync.money - represents the future of open banking allowing users to aggregate all financial accounts in one place, swap between different currencies and transfer funds to other users. Sync. has partnered with the world’s major banks including Barclays, HSBC, Lloyds, Santander, Citigroup and more
Paysme - fintech rolling out digital financial services to support small business customers on their journey to recovery. Paysme is to power Europe’s first Super App for underserved SMEs. Embedded finance tools include mobile payments, e-commerce, digital banking, accounting, lending and insurance
- Tribal Worldwide - The global technology-based marketing agency, part of the Omnicons Group, that develops creative solutions for McDonald’s, Adidas and Volkswagen
- Aberrant Architecture - transforms run-down locations into vibrant community hubs, creating retail and business opportunities for local entrepreneurs. By engaging local communities in the design process, from a shopping centre in Eastbourne, England, to a former industrial space in Madrid, Spain.
- LOKE – a super-app bringing together fascinating insight from marketing, fintech, big data and AI for clients like the Development Bank of Singapore and Nando’s
- Entocycle – this cutting-edge biotechnology disruptor is developing the world’s most sustainable and efficient way to produce protein
Insider London’s Company Visits are a unique opportunity for corporate groups and government officials looking for a rare behind-the-scenes experience, as well as for student groups looking to explore real-life thriving business models. Our visits provide an opportunity to make vital contacts and discover key challenges of the modern world in specific industries.
E-mail email@example.com to choose from our extensive list of partners. With opportunities for a variety of groups, with sizes from 6-80 people, we will create a bespoke business programme for your precise professional or academic needs.
Insider London also hosts engaging and interactive workshops with top industry professionals. The precise subject matter of talks and workshops can be oriented around the interests and requirements of your student or corporate group.
- Fintech for the Future – An ideas exchange between some of the UK’s most innovative fintech companies. With a carefully curated selection of start-ups.
Asset Management & Trading – A bespoke session based on the background of the group; this workshop is led by a former policy advisor to the European Monetary Affairs committee.
- Business Model Canvas – A fantastic introductory session for students. This workshop introduces critical key considerations for budding entrepreneurs when creating their business model
- Defining Leadership - exploring crucial characteristics of successful leadership and their practical application to honing negotiating and influencing skills.
Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org to start creating your perfect educational package.