Company Visits & Workshops - For Schools & Corporate Groups
For real business insight out of the office or classroom then look no further than our Company visits and Workshops. Selected visits and workshops are now available as live online sessions for group bookings.
Our company visits for students and corporate groups showcase some of the world’s most powerful companies as well as the capital’s most innovative entrepreneurs, including:
- Revolut - leading “challenger bank” emblematic of the changing landscape of modern banking. With a relentless commitment to innovation and user satisfaction, Revolut has disrupted the status quo and set a new standard for what banking can and should be.
- Seedrs - the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK. From fintech to food and beverages, they support companies from various industries to seek investment. The platform aims to make investment easy for anyone from angels and VCs to the general public, all managed online.
- Turo – the “Airbnb for cars”, making car sharing easy, profitable and stylish. With a presence in over 7,000 cities in North America, this exciting Silicon Valley star is now making waves around the world.
- Transmission - the world’s largest independent global B2B marketing agency, providing award-winning full-service offerings across brand, demand, and sales. Combining data-driven intelligence, innovation, and creativity, they craft powerful marketing solutions for clients like Microsoft, LinkedIn, Dropbox, and Salesforce.
Topham Guerin - a powerhouse agency with an impressive portfolio that speaks volumes about their expertise in the heart of strategic communication. Witness the behind-the-scenes magic and gain insights into the dynamic world of political campaigning.
- Faculty.ai - an applied AI consultancy and technology company that helps customers transform their business via bespoke AI consultancy and Frontier, the world’s first AI operating system. They have partnered with UCL and Harvard University to publish research on the safe and ethical deployment of AI.
- SalaryFits – an innovative fintech which is reshaping the future of financial wellness in the workplace. Their innovative approach is not only beneficial for financial institutions but also plays a crucial role in improving the financial well-being of employees
- Fashion Enter - see for yourself the whole clothing manufacturing production process. At Fashion Enter, sustainability is key. The company’s CAD room ensures that garment cutting is optimised to reduce wastage and maximise quality.
- CHEM Trust - a UK-based charity that works to protect human health and the environment from harmful chemicals. Advocates for stronger regulation of chemicals at the UK, EU and global levels and raises awareness of the impacts of chemicals on wildlife and ecosystems, and persistent substances.
- Lottie - a digital marketplace that connects care seekers via a personalised service to find the best care homes and retirement living communities in the UK.
Insider London’s Company Visits is a unique opportunity for corporate groups and government officials looking for a rare behind-the-scenes experience, as well as for student groups looking to explore real-life thriving business models. Our visits provide an opportunity to make vital contacts and discover key challenges of the modern world in specific industries.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to choose from our extensive list of partners. With opportunities for a variety of groups, with sizes from 6-80 people, we will create a bespoke business programme for your precise professional or academic needs.
Insider London also hosts engaging and interactive workshops with top industry professionals. The precise subject matter of talks and workshops can be oriented around the interests and requirements of your student or corporate group.
- Fintech for the Future – An ideas exchange between some of the UK’s most innovative fintech companies. With a carefully curated selection of start-ups.
Performance Workshop for Creatives – Learn from the best and gain insight into the world of music production and what steps would be taken if the song were to be released, including distribution, release plan, marketing, branding, visuals, and sync.
- Business Model Canvas – A fantastic introductory session for students. This workshop introduces critical key considerations for budding entrepreneurs when creating their business model
- Defining Leadership - exploring crucial characteristics of successful leadership and their practical application to honing negotiating and influencing skills.
Get in touch via email@example.com to start creating your perfect educational package.