Company Visits Dublin
Dublin is rapidly emerging as one of the world’s leading tech hubs, with its innovation-driven start-up scene, world-class universities, and supportive government policies. Dublin is fast becoming an exciting destination of choice for tech companies and sustainable investment. This growing ecosystem of innovative tech companies is attracting the attention of universities and corporate groups, who are visiting Dublin to discover the next generation of cutting-edge tech companies.
Insider London offers an exciting opportunity to explore the thriving and innovative start-up scene in Dublin, one of the world’s most dynamic tech hubs.
Our partnerships include:
- The Guinness Enterprise Centre (GEC) - a world-class enterprise centre for innovative startups and businesses. It offers a supportive environment for entrepreneurs to launch and grow their businesses. GEC provides coworking spaces, mentorship programmes, funding opportunities, and access to a wide network of business professionals. Visitors to the GEC can explore the offices, meet the entrepreneurs, and learn about the innovative startups that are being launched and grown in the centre.
- Sparkd.AI - is a revolutionary solution that is transforming the way businesses handle customer service and support with its cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology. By automating routine tasks and managing common queries, AI liberates human agents to focus on more intricate issues, reducing companies’ expenses, enhancing their efficiency, and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
TEAM ABC Ventures - is an investment firm focused on creating a future with efficient and sustainable transportation and travel. The firm invests in companies that are innovating in the transportation sector and developing new technologies to make travel more sustainable, efficient, and affordable.
- RealWeb - is a web development company that specialises in creating beautiful, functional, and responsive websites for businesses. They work with clients to design and develop bespoke websites that meet their specific needs and goals.
- Summa Sportswear - is a unique sportswear company that designs and manufactures high-quality clothing for athletes and sports teams. They create custom-designed sportswear that is both stylish and functional.
- Clinch Talent - is an innovative B2B company that provides a talent acquisition platform for businesses. Their platform uses AI to help businesses find, attract, and hire top talent. Notable clients of Clinch Talent include Johnson & Johnson, Vodafone, and Siemens.
Visiting these businesses offers a unique opportunity to gain insights into their business models and learn about the latest technologies and innovative business models that are driving the growth of Dublin’s tech sectors. From sustainable investment to artificial intelligence, web development, and talent management, Insider London’s partners cover a wide variety of sectors and meet the entrepreneurs behind them. Join us and come take a look at Dublin.
Get in touch via email@example.com to start arranging your bespoke company visit.
Our packages can be arranged for any date or time. Furthermore, we are happy to create a bespoke programme to reflect your specific needs.
T +44 (0) 20 7183 1055
M +44 (0)78 6967 8717