The re-unification of Berlin in 1990 is credited with a cultural and artistic explosion. Decades later and this creative dynamism shows no sign of slowing down. Berlin is undoubtedly one of the coolest and creative cities of current times.
A centre for media, science, and research, the German capital maintains its status as the technology hub for Europe. Excelling in the fields of biotech and cleantech, Berlin’s cutting-edge status is also shown through its progressive urban mobility infrastructure. The enormous proportion of forests, parks and lakes in the city’s area further contributes to an outstanding quality of living.
We present Berlin in all its glory with our exclusive range of company visits.
Programme highlights include:
- Finleap – Germany’s hottest fintech factory. Finleap has partnered with the likes of Ping An and BBV and build fintechs which solve real-world problems in the financial sector
- The Family – big and ambitious accelerator programme. With bases in three countries this is a community of the most innovative start-ups and serial entrepreneurs
- Adelphi – a leading independent think tank and public policy consultancy. Adelphi specialises in climate, environment and development and supports governments, NGOs and private companies in addressing the greatest global challenges of our time
- Impact Hub Berlin – one of the largest collaborative networks in the world. Welcome to the Berlin instalment of Impact Hub; the community of social entrepreneurs who ignited a work-space revolution
- Tech Open Air – first tech festival organised through crowdfunding. F by Berlin start-ups in 2012 TOA is well-known all around the world and is attended by over 15,000 attendees
- Bain & Company – a top management consultancy firm. Meet the experts on strategy, marketing, IT and operations across a wealth of industries and geographies
- Social Entrepreneurship Network - a vibrant alliance of social entrepreneurs. SEND supports free-thinking organisations to strengthen the social innovation eco-system
For your next European trip: think Berlin. Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org