Behind the glamorous skyline lies a cosmopolitan city with a long history of migration. Referred to as the melting pot of China, the French and Jewish Quarters are testament to Shanghai’s diverse history. The modern metropolis is equally vibrant and attracts more foreign settlers than any other Chinese city.
Shanghai is prized for its sophistication and entrepreneurial flare as well as its openness and connectivity in business. One of China’s wealthiest and most populated cities, Shanghai is at the forefront of innovation in a variety of sectors and is the chosen location for China’s first free trade zone.
We offer an extensive range of company visits from media to fashion, from manufacturing to high technology. Read on to find out more.
Highlights of our bespoke programmes include:
- East.day.com – a global multi-media platform operating more than 120 columns in three languages, Eastday boasts a state-of-the-art broadcasting room and attracts more than 3 million viewers per day
- Changyang Campus – Shanghai’s brand-new tech quarter, specialising in AI. Home to start-ups, corporates and universities and developed by the local government, come stroll down “Unicorn Street” and interact with the latest technology
- Internet Initiative Japan – a tech giant developing advanced technology. From launching Japan’s first firewall in 1994 to pioneering cloud service in 2000, IIJ has a long history of innovation
- Zizhu Hi-Tech Zone – a huge technology park with a carefully-selected mix of corporates, start-ups and universities. Meet the Zizhu Park Manager as well as leading lights of the ground-breaking hi-tech scene
- NPC Fashion (New Project Center) – home of the eclectic streetwear brand praised world-wide. NPC was co-founded by one of China’s most iconic hip-hop superstars and represents the coolest trends in urban Chinese youth culture
- Canxing Production – a leading professional production company behind the hit tv shows “So You Think You Can Dance” and “The Voice of China”. With an extensive screen presence online and on tv, Canxing Production develops the most dynamic and original content
- Verus Global – the logistics pioneer offering transparent and cutting-edge systems. Verus Global represents a new generation of the freight forwarding industry with real-time views and streamlined service.
- Coca Cola Factory in Shenmei – venture outside of Shanghai to one of Asia’s most modern production lines. Explore the first co-operative venture of China and the US with this whistle-stop factory tour
Shanghai Fashion Week
Come and see one of the most progressive and visual displays of Chinese innovation. Every Spring Shanghai hosts its world-famous Fashion Week. This annual event offers the opportunity to explore Chinese culture at its best and experience the latest in modern design. With exclusive company visits to the trendiest new labels, come and meet the rising stars of Asian fashion.
To find out what we can offer you when you go East, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org